Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Attach Proxies automatically (media start checked) no longer works in V22

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot with a Sony A7s3. I create proxies in camera. Attaching these proxies automatically with the check box of Media Start has always worked perfectly.

However...I just upgraded to V22 of PREMIER. it now forces me to link each clip individually. 
With hunders of clips to link this is a problem. The media start checkbox or any of the other checkboxes no longer connects my clips automatically. 

Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the previous version V.15.4.1 and test it. All the proxies link automatically. This is clearly a bug that needs fixing ADOBE. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm shocked. I'm just shocked by Adobe's behavior. Destructive and ugly attitude towards customers. All the main functions and workflows are broken in the new version. Adobe, how do you see if users get tired of your flaws and your Premiere Pro software will be useless to anyone???

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marcusf28929003,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We have reported this issue to our product team & will try to get this addressed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

-Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with Sony a7s III footage and proxies generates in camera. Worked fine before the 2022-update.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines