• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attaching Metadata to a Timecode

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a very long video that I need the clips in the video to be searchable via metadata. I had the idea that I could attach the metadata to a specific timecode in the video so when someone searches the keyword associated with clip A it will drop them at that specific timecode of 1;30;30 or whatever. I don't know if this is a media encoder problem or a premire pro problem; I don't know if this is something I need to do in the metadata editor or if it needs to be a layer I need to bake in. Please help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of any way to do that in PrPro with the included tools.

You could do so in Frame.io's comments or Wipster (very similar to Frame.io). There may be plugins/extensions that could off that functionality.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines