• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio & Video in sync in timeline, but out of sync for first 5mins in export

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently editing a recording of a musical - one wide cam and one close cam following the action. Both cameras and the audio are sync'd up properly in Premiere on the timeline (1920x1080 29.97), but when I export the video (using h.264 - match source - high bitrate) the first 3-5mins or so of the export are out of sync by about a second and then it fixes itself for the rest of the almost 2hr video.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue / what the problem might be? Let me know if you need more specifics.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ITCP,

Sorry about this. I would make absolutely sure that the Computer you are playing the file on has enough power to do so. It may be that your hard drive might be too slow or your video card, CPU, or both are not powerful enough to playback a 2 hour Long GOP H.264/HEVC file. I don't know anything about your system though. Can you give us any details?

There's also the possibilty that the source footage might contain a variable frame rate—if so, this kind of problem can arise. Which cameras were used to shoot this event?

More info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's my system as others are noticing issues as well, but here are my specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core Processor
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO Ultra Gaming Video Card
RAM: 32GB DDR4 SDRAM 3600
SSD: Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB

I wasn't given any info on the cameras that were used to record the event, but I will require and report back. I have edited content of this length in the past without issues.

I appreciate the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two Canon XA-10 cams were use to record the event!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines