• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio and Video Not Synchronizing, A Jury Rigged Fix.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I record with my NVIDIA GeForce Experience at 2560 x 1440, 60hz (16 GB of RAM, RTX 3070 GPU, Ryzen 7 AMD Processor, things a monster) and my footage is smooth when watching them from recordings folders in my hard drive. However, when I import them into Premiere Pro (yes, I am up to date), they become desynched. I've tried eveey solution you can find on the internet and nothing works. I'm  not sure if it's the GeForce Experience's compatibility with Premiere Pro or what, but for first person shooters like Insurgency Sandstorm and Battlefield I would frequently have to unlink the audio from the video and synch them up manually. Then after dragging the clip or clips and snapping them to other clips, it would desynch AGAIN. So, what I suggest if you are experiencing the same problem is: Take the clip that is synching like a mom on Tik Tok and have that be the lonely fella in your sequence. Synch them. Export. Toss that jawn in with your larger sequence and violin! It SHOULD STAY synched as you edit. Please, Adobe team find out why this is happening. It doesnt happen to every game I play and it ONLY desynchs in Premiere Pro.  

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is that variable frame rate capture? If so, there's the problem right there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines