• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Chanels Not All Playing

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have footage for a documentary where the majority of the footage has 4 channels of audio waveforms. In the source monitor, I am able to view all these channels in the waveform, but I can't hear any of them. I tried making a sequence from the footage to be able to hear the audio tracks but nothing I try helps.

What do I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Is this happening with any specific media type, or is it happening with all of them?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the media here? Format/codec? Audio files, or the video from video files? If the later, what's the audio codec used? AAC, what?

I notice there isn't any 'content' on the first couple tracks, and very low audio on 3/4.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is this preference option:

Sum multichannel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines