• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio cutting out in PP project after June update

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the weirdest problem with audio cutting out in PP, all this started after the most recent update. It was the first time I've I recorded a narration track and now the audio cuts out randomly during editing. I've recently created a new project and the problems persist. If I click on the desktop audio level and mute the audio the sound will come back on for a few minutes then randomly stop again and the project freezes up. I've tried everything from updating my Scarlett audio interface drivers, unplugged and reconnected the Scarlette from the desktop, toggled on/off the privacy and security setting for which apps can use the microphone for PP and nothing is working. I'm at my wits end, any help would be enomruously helpful, thank you!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Darrin21,

Sorry about the poor experience. Are you having this issue in a specific project or all projects? Do you still see the problem when you unplug your audio recording hardware? Please share your system specifications (OS, CPU, GPU, RAM). Also, try resetting preferences and let us know if it helps. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply, it's affecting my entire audio system, shutting down any audio even when viewing a web video when PP is open. It hasn't made any difference unplugging my audio hardware. I'm on windows, not sure of the other specs right now. It's a new Dell that hasn't had any problems until I updated to 22.5. I'd rather not reset my preferences so I'm just going to downgrade to the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about that. Let us know if installing the previous version works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines