• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio doesn't work with video

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to play both video and audio after 2 or 3 seconds the audio shut down but the video stay running. In can't find the solution. The video is in 4K but i edit with proxys.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Hey Doria Machado,

Sorry about the issue. Which version of Premiere Pro are you currently working on? Do you see this issue with a specific video? Are you on a Mac or a Windows system? Could you select the video, go to Sequence > Render Selection, and let us know if that solves the problem? Please also share the video properties (Project Panel > Right-click on media > Properties). Inconsistent audio playback could be caused if your video is in variable frame rate

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Doria Machado,

Sorry about the issue. Which version of Premiere Pro are you currently working on? Do you see this issue with a specific video? Are you on a Mac or a Windows system? Could you select the video, go to Sequence > Render Selection, and let us know if that solves the problem? Please also share the video properties (Project Panel > Right-click on media > Properties). Inconsistent audio playback could be caused if your video is in variable frame rate

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ishan,

Shame on me, you're right. I just need to render and it works.

Thanks a lot

Felipe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries, we're here to help! Feel free to reach out to us for any assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines