• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Ducking Generate Keyframes BUG in Pr 2021

Engaged ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm enjoying the audio ducking feature in Essential Sound, but there seems to be a bug with providing information via the UI on when processing completes.

If I have more than one audio clip (music track) selected and then click on "Generate Keyframes" the button will gray out with "Generating keyframes..." but will return to normal (not grayed out) state as soon as the first clip is processed with keyframes rather than staying "disable/grayed out" for ALL the selected audio clips in the track.

I know this may sound like a simple UI issue, but for larger projects, I wasn't aware the keyframe generation wasn't yet complete and assumed the change in state of the "Generating keyframes..." back to normal indicated the process was complete.  So, I started working on my project ... noticing that some audio clips didn't have keyframes while others did ... after a few minutes I started to see the keyframes appear in the timeline audio track while I was doing other edits or trying to do other edits (not a good situation and confusing).

As of right now I have no obvious indicator that Generate Keyframes is "actually" complete ... just have to wait for the keyframes to show up in all the audio clips in my project (which can be anywhere from 2-10 minutes pending project size).

Cheers, Rob.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?