• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Ducking TOO BUGGY

Contributor ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has a habit of drowing the voices, and not lowering the music volume when it is supposed to! I can see the envelope lines, it is down, but the sound doesnt seem to follow it A LOT OF TIMES!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi luisa8106446,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Is this happening with any specific export format or with all the formats? Also, let us know the version of Premiere Pro & the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM).

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet. I dont export to any other format. i only export as h.264 (mp4). This always happen. the automation line says it has ducked the audio, but the actual audio is still too loud - but only on some clips. which is why i describe it as "too buggy" - the problem seems to appear in random

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi luisa8106446,

A fix for this bug has been released in the Beta version of Premiere Pro [v22.0 Build 87]. Can you verify if this is working fine now?

NOTE: Premiere Pro Beta is a separate install and will not interfere with/uninstall the exisiting version of Premiere Pro on your machine.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi rameez. i just checked back in to report that this is still happening in my Premiere. (i have not installed beta yet)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines