Audio Hardware default input and output issue

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Zoom H5 usb mic for input and output. I have no problem with sound in premier pro. However, today I decided to try and record sound (before I always did this within another app, and then imported into Premier Pro), but nothing was recording. Checking my Edit>Preferences>Audio Hardware, it reads that my default input and output are both accurataly set to my Zoom H5 but with the dialouge "Not working". Yet I hear all playback perfectly, just will not record, and as I mentiond, even the output says Not working.  Before a week ago I was using Windows 10, which has now been updated to Windows 11. I checked with Zoom and they informed my that my firmware is correct for Windows 11, so I do not think this is the issue.  What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Premiere Pro forum from Using the Community

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using an ASIO driver?

Could you post a screen shot of your audio hardware settings

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Richard... 
See attached.

AudioHardware.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richard,

I have since changed the configuration to what you see below. It all seems to work fine now.
I thank you for your tip.

AudioHardware3.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines