Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio issue - click off of premiere and specific tracks stop working

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been having issues with premiere on windows 10.

I've transcoded my source video and audio into various 422 codecs - proxy and lt specifically. There are three tracks. Track 1 is the master with all audio mixed, track 2 is my desktop audio, track 3 is my mic audio. When I first open the project in premiere and play these files, the audio plays normally. When I click off of premiere whether that's to use another application or just clicking the desktop, and try to play the files, tracks 2 & 3 stop working. Track 1 continues to work no matter what. Also, I've exported the audio by itself with both cases. If I do not click off, the audio is exported normally as a wav/mp3, but if I do click out and back in, the wav/mp3 has no audio.  Either I restart the project completely or I export the audio file completely to work around this problem. 

I've also test this issue on my mac desktop and I do not encounter any of these problems.

I spent a lot of time with the adobe help testing older premiere versions, deleting media cache files, and other things.

Any thoughts or potential fixes?

Thanks

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?