Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio issues with nested sequences

Participant ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community. 

I am having serious issues with audio in a nested sequence. It is a very long explanation so I made a video please watch it first before reading the next comment. I have attached it but also put it on dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iehpotfdfhb5zaf/AUDIO%20ISSUES%20PREMIERE%202022%20LATEST%20VERSION.mp4?dl...

(again, please watch the video first)

Another thing that I forgot to add is that if I move the front audio to a different track, say track two or three, then the nested sequence audio suddenly plays fine.

Thanks for the help.

Kevin

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put it on YouTube or Vimea and post a link here. Most of us volunteers aren't that interested in downloading massive unkown files onto our computers or tablets.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil:

Nice to meet you and thank you for responding. Respectfully, I've attached the video to the original post. All you have to do is click on it and it will play without having to download it. Adobe Community has made this possible. But, as requested here is a youtube link. https://youtu.be/OnVDWDxB2Yw Any insight you can give would be much appreciated and thanks again for responding.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We nearly have the same PC except I have the 1070Ti.

Did you try rendering the audio before playback?

Is this a MC seqeunce the nest is in?

Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann:

Sorry I don't know what an MC Sequence is. Yes, rendered audio and Yes, Default Imput is set to No Input. Still same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was worth a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mc ... multicamera.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, It is a Multicam sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

Wow, you've got a fascinating issue there! Truly unique!

Aren't you thrilled at that? Um ... no?   😉

Wow, that is freaking bizarre!

@Kevin-Monahan or @mstegner  ... either of you fellas got a clue? I'm totally boggled at this one!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, and it's driving me insane. Here's a thought... Could it be my audio drivers that come with Windows 10??

OH, BTW I'm on

• Windows 10
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60GHz 
  • 64gb ram
  • GPU GEFORCE GTX1080 ti
  • using an SSD for C drive.
  • 50tb RAID 5 storage with 10gb transfer cards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your 'default' audio input in Premiere set to "none" ...? If not try that.

And soundcards and gaming 'assistance' apps often do things with the audio on a computer that cause fits in Premiere Pro. So if you've any of that stuff, it ... might ... be an issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, it's set to "NONE" and I also tried rendering the audio as well but... no joy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines