I've never experienced anything like this before.. I recorded two camera angles using a sony 7sii, and a panasonic S1H. Audio was recording seperatley using a single tentacle mic. The sony jammed synced the audio using the audio timecode, while the S1h has the timecode embeded on the timecode using the Flash Synchro Socket. First off, adobe needs to fix this issue, where I can't read the audio timecode. Secondly, this has happened 3 times so far this week. I have a perfectly set up sequence where all angles are in sync and connected to eachother. I'll edit my episode, and then close my project for the day. I open up my project the following day and the sony 7sii is completely out of sync with the audio. Every clip, my characters lips are completely out of sync with the audio. 3 tiumes this has happened. No explination.
Then this morning, my S1H has come out of sync in another scene. This problem seems to be getting worse.