• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio out of sync Premiere pro cc 2017

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Im trying to do some edits in premire, but whenever I import my video, it imports the audio out of sync. Is there a setting to fix this?
The file tyme Im using is a quictime movie with a h.264 codec, AAC and its 1920x1080

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Changing to constant frame rate in Handbrake worked great. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounter the same problem with a NOKIA 8 - No matter if I use Filmic pro or any other recording app. This is just totally annoying. Once inside of Premiere the footage is out of sync. I work on PC Win10 ... Yes sure I can re-code it somehow with handbrake but this is not a workflow for 2018!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 2B below will solve this for you.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean 2b is saying a mobile phone is not a suitable media, I think many users will not agree. Finally, its all about the variable frame rate problem is it not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think many users will not agree.

Quite right.  And many of those users have problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, Premiere Pro can't handle MP4 and it's now 2018? With a vast potential of a blogging market, I'm astounded that Adobe hasn't considered this a worthwhile fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The MP4 file format is not a problem.

The non-standard video recorded by cell phones often is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi taniarose,

I apologize that it took so long, but VFR or Variable Frame Rate media is now officially supported in Premiere Pro CC (v12.0.1).

New features summary for the January 2018 release of Adobe Premiere Pro CC.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can actually just change the file extention name to .mov and then import again.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oof8drtpFp0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone having problems with import audio sync issues with adobe premiere cc 2018, I have found solution that works great. I was having problems keeping my .ts and .m2ts with ac3 5.1 audio captures in sync when importing into adobe premiere. Luckily premiere cc now actually supports the .mkv format and it works flawlessly. Simply put your files into an .mkv container and re import into premiere, the result is a perfectly synced import. Unlike handbrake, this method requires no conversion or loss of quality and is quick to do. To do this, download the free program mkvmerge and drag you files into the program and mux it into a .mkv container. Import the .mkv file into premiere and all is good. Keep in mind this only works with the latest versions of  adobe premiere cc 2018. Hope this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this issue and simply going and right clicking on the sound icon in the bottom right corner and going into sounds worked. Just go to recording and right click the device you are using and hit properties. Then in advanced settings change the sample rate and bit depth to 2 channel 16 bit 48000 Hz. This fixed the problem for me. I have a windows PC but I do notice that sometimes when I drag the time cursor in Premier it un-synced the audio but when I hit stop and started again it was fine. Hope this helps anyone out there with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines