Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio playback is combining multiple tracks in Premiere 2023

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Scratching my head with this issue. I'm using Canon C200 footage with 4 tracks of audio. However, when editing the footage, it's playing all 4 tracks combined in stereo. I only get 2 tracks rather than the four I'm expecting. Playing the footage in the source panel allows me to see all four tracks and isolate them, but in my timeline they're combing all together. Any ideas?

Tried everything I saw in these forums to no avail. Only thing that's different is I upgraded to Premiere 2023.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sounds weird. What is the format of these clips? What format of audio is used? What kind of audio tracks are indicated in Sequence Settings? Can you give us any system info?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin,

Here are the answers to your questions. I thought my sequences settings might be culprit but I cannot change the source audio. These are straight CRM files.
   

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 1.56.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 1.55.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 1.55.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

See if this article helps you. You may need to create a new sequence with four mono tracks. Copy/Paste the clips into the new sequence. Please also use this article for reference: https://www.autokroma.com/blog/Setting-up-your-Audio-Premiere-Pro.

Let us know if you can get a new sequence working.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines