Exit

Audio previewing weirdly (faster(?))

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version: 23.1.0 (Build 86)

Platform: Windows 11

For some reason since last week when I've tried to play this edit I've been working on for a few months, the audio is playing weirdly, kind of stuttering and also at a faster rate then it should be:

You'll also note that when I scrub back and replay it from different points, the music plays differently each time - the first time, it changes to the faster beat when it cuts to the low shot of the building, but when I replay it from that point, it instead does it later mid-way through the next shot ...

And when I render out the video (as I did with the following short except), it renders out as it should do, no distortions and the music is playing at the right speed:

This is recent, I've not had this issue before, I was editing up to this point with no problem, it has suddenly just happened and I'm not sure why. No other program I have is experiencing the same audio issues. I've not changed how the software renders previews. I have tried clearing my caché and I've upgraded the software to the latest version. No success.

Any assistance please would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Nevermind my brain started working and I've fixed the issue ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind my brain started working and I've fixed the issue ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines