• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio sample rate question

Contributor ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a bunch of VFR phone clips to CFR ProRes Proxy, and in doing so, also changed their audio from 44.1k AAC to 48k Liner PCM to match my timeline setting.   In Premiere, playback sounds perfectly normal, but when I export the timeline to an mp4, some of these clips have continuus audio sample rate mismatch 'clicking' and are pitch shifted up.   Prior to me converting these to CFR, there was no issue with the exports, i.e. the 44.1 VFR clips sounded fine in the export.   Where is the problem - should I leave the audio sample rate unchanged in the proxies, or is there something I can do in Premiere?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So are you exporting from the proxies or original clips?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Original clips - I don't have Exports > General > Use Proxies turned on.   But before the CFR conversion of the proxies, this hadn't been a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines