• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio scrubbing broken in trim mode?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be an issue in Premiere 11.0.1 with audio scrubbing in trim mode:

The scrubbing only plays back the audio of the frame at the time of entering trim mode and does not update as you trim the edit, as if it was stuck.

Is this a known bug? Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: this only seems to happen with a RIGHT SIDE ripple trim, when trimming frame by frame using the keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing this too.  Did you file a bug report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nelsbangerter,

I can verify that Trim Edit scrubbing is not functioning as expected. I'll file a bug. Hope others on this thread do as well. Here is the link. Very annoying!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin -- I did it too, a few minutes after posting earlier.  I'm surprised this was discovered back in January -- if not earlier -- and still not fix. Hoping it isn't too esoteric an issue... trim mode is one of the main things Avid still has working WAY better than Adobe and it's super useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with you, man. I've filed bugs before on Trim Edit. Let's stay in comms via PM so we can team up on filing more bugs. Personally, I find the lack of JKL performance the most irritating thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

This is indeed quite long ago so cannot remember if I did file a report... apologies.

However, I am unhappy to report, the bug persists in 2018! (12.0.0 Build 224)

For which I shall now file a report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And unfortunately, version 12.0.1 Build 69 is no better. Report filed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here on 12.0.1 Build 69.  Audio won't update when scrubbing in trim mode.  What a shame.  Unhappy user (and stockholder).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, issue still here in 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Premiere Pro 2019 the audio in trim mode is a complete mess. How many years Adobe needs to fix this bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still here in 23.4! Come on Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines