• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio sounds fine in the timeline but changes in export

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. So I was editing a video like I do everyday, the video has 2 audio tracks one with dialogue and one with music. The music track is ducked against dialogue and all seems fine in the timeline. However when I export it the music randomly goes up in volume where it shouldnt go. Its not the ducking as it goes up in random points no matter if there is dialogue or not. It has only happened to me twice ever! Any ideas why it only does it in the exported file and not in the timeline? And how do I fix this? 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blanca5C5A!

Sorry to hear that. Which version of Premiere Pro are you using? Also, what's the source of the media files that you're using?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Kartika,

So I'm using Premiere v15.0, and the source of the media for both main video and dialogue are mp4 and mp3 for music if thats what you mean. I've done this kind of video many many times and I've never had a problem until now.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines