• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio suddenly turn extremely deep, and playback is choppy

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just opened Premier Pro today, and when I played my video, the audio was playing extremely low, and the playback was choppy. It happens across every project I create, and I can no longer do work on it.

Here is a video of the playback bar:

https://gyazo.com/1729b709cd127440ede512ef51430fa4

I think it might be something to do with some files I deleted, I was cleaning out my computer and deleted a few files starting with c4d, since my Mac said an app was taking significant energy, and I didn't reconize the file. Since I deleted it, premier hasn't been working.

Anyways, I have tried restarting my computer, re-installing the apps, even reinstalling creative cloud, but nothing fixes it.

Anyone got a solution?

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw, by the audio going "low", I mean the audio is low pitched, not low in volume

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Darkness – 

Try using the toolbar at the top of your screen to go to Premiere Pro > Preferences > Audio Hardware and set the input to "no input"

Does that put your audio playback at the correct speed? If not, I'm curious what type of files these are! What did you use to record your clips?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines