• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio through head phones?

Engaged ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someday it would be nice to review footage using Premiere Pro on my Windows 10 laptop through my headphone jack. I know that Windows is not an optimal OS for digital media, but I am wondering when and if Adobe will recognize MME Driver environment to patch a headphone solution for Windows users.  In the meanttime. Does anyone know of a solution to route audio in Premiere Pro through headphones on Windows 10, MME Driver machine?  

TOPICS
Editing , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried going to Edit/Preferences/Audio Hardware and switching the output to your headphones?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is the first setting I tried with each software update. I've been getting an MME error messages since I been using Pr on my computer. No headphone use. My laptop easily passes audio through the headphones from other sources except for Premiere Pro. This is because it does not yet support the Microsoft Multimedia Environment. I was hoping that latest update would do so. Do you know if and when this will ever happen? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines