• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Track Mixer - Saving an audio effect preset?

LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC2017 - Win 10

How does one save a Preset eg Multi Band Compressor...from the Audio Track Mixer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't.

Amazing!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your reply was added successfully, but a moderator needs to approve your reply before it can be posted.

FFS....What is this all about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has there been any update to this?
I am so tired of reseting this in each sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly mind boggling that this hasn't been implemented yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am wondering. I work almost excluseively in the track mixer and setup different tracks with specific FX-- all VO's are recorded the same way so I have a VO track. Same with music, dialogue and sound FX, just drop the clips on the right track and all the applicable plugins do their work. I only ever drop fx on clips when I need to do slight tweaks to clips that vary a little bit. This is the most efficient method I've discoverd for working with audio in Premiere. So why does Premiere make this process harder than it should be? I can save track FX presets in Audition. Maybe Adobe wants to give Audition more caché in its usefulness as a companion app for Premiere, so you're more inclined to pay for the suite than just Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  This is startling, and startlingly simple to fix, I should think, on the technical end.  Adobe, I don't want another blingy feature than 0.1% of people will ever use, I want productivy tools; tools that have been in "lesser" editors like Vegas for years.  Listen, please, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for this.  Always seemed like a no brainer.  Like others, we shoot in the studio under the same sound conditions and its easiest to just have the track with a few effects ready to go.  Obviously we have a project with that track FX set how we like it, but its another work around instead of how it should be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need this feature because ADOBE WONT TRANSCRIBE WITH AUDIO FX. and i only use channel fx. i really have to delete the FX from my sesssion, transcribe, then redo the entire channel? seems insane!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I found a solution for this.

1. Go to the Audio Track Mixer, then right click on the track you have the effects, then "copy track effect"

2. Then "paste track effects" on your new audio track.

It's not a preset but at least you can copy and paste your effects from one track to another one and no need to start for beginning. 

Hope it's useful fot you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is still not possible? I'm trying to incorporate Premiere in my workflow, and obviously i need to save mixer presets for the different people doing voice overs. Or when I create a new session. Any pointers on how to work efficiently with Premiere and effects??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit of a work around but you could make a dummy sequence with as many tracks as you need for your vo artists, set up each track with your settings. When you make a new project just import this dummy sequence and copy and paste the track effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't even see an option to copy track mixer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this is a solution for that:

[from the documentation] The Audio Track Mixer represents the tracks in the active sequence only, not all project-wide tracks. If you want to create a master project mix from multiple sequences, set up a master sequence and nest other sequences within it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saving presets in the audio track mixer OR being able to add audio track plugins via scripting.... either would be game changing for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines