• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Waveform Disappears when Zoomed Out

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 'show audio waveforms' enabled.  I've tried refreshing my cache. I've tried expanding my tracks vertically.  Despite this, I cannot see my audio waveforms unless I'm zoomed into just a few seconds on the timeline or in source monitor.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same thing. But when I saved, exited and re-opened the project, the wave form was there when zoomed out. That may or may not work for you - give it a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a bit older, but I had the same thing happen, I've cleared my media cache and all that and I couldn't get the waveform visible unless zoomed into the timeline. But I found an annoying work around, if you delete the file from the premiere project and then change the name of the original clip to something completely different and then re-import into the project, it works!

Its frustrating to do this, but for some reason this is the only thing that has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is super old, but I was havint this issue with a large project... 
Restarting the project, creating a new sequence, clearing the cache did nothing for me. 
I went into my documents folder >> Premiere Pro and deleted all the preview and temporary files (I had a ridiculous 25GB of video previews and about 5Gb of audio previews) 
When I opened the project after restart, Premiere started regenerating all the Peak Files for my audio tracks and everything is back to normal now. Maybe this might help somebody who comes across this issue in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines