• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Waveform Not Displaying

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the 14.6 update I have been issues with waveform generation in my projects. I have already moved onto 14.7 and am still encountering the same problem. For those asking, I have remade the project in the most up-to-date version of premiere and the "automatic audio waveform generation" option is checked under my preferences. 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Issue has since gone away (go figure) but I did try delete my media cache and forcing premiere to rebuild the waveform preview files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been around for a while, but I've only seen the problem with Multicam clips. The best I've been able to do is to use Sequence/Render Audio, and it will bring them back, but most of the time when I restart, they are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue has since gone away (go figure) but I did try delete my media cache and forcing premiere to rebuild the waveform preview files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear that!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update, I am in Premiere Beta 24.2.0 build 27 but this probably works all around. Using a Multicam sequence, the audio waveform did not render. Everything was checked off to render audio and the media cache was deleted. As I was trying to line up new audio and needed to see the waveform, this Sequence/Render Audio suggestion did work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bopfish,

Would you like me to move your post to the Premiere Pro Beta forum? This is the Premiere Pro forum where we are discussing the 24.0 version and earlier.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I can't see waveform on multicam since 14.4 update, I have to use 14.3. When the bug will be fixed? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not fixed in 15.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ridiculus and annoying, maybe fixed in 2033...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines