• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio wont go into track

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not specificaly importing an mp3 file, that works fine. But when i drag a clip from the library into the timeline the audio is missing. I've tried turning the source tracks on and off, importing from source, etc etc. The only way to attach audio on to a clip is to put the clip in the source, drag the audio into my library, and into the timeline. After all of that you still have to line it up with the clip and it wont even be linked.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

It's not very clear what you're saying (also saying "etc., etc." doesn't help with knowing what troubleshooting steps you've tried). Would you mind uploading a short screen recording, showing the entire UI, with this issue?

You said you turned the source tracks on and off, but is your audio track patched properly? Take a look at this article if you're not sure how that process works: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html

If there is no "A1" highlighte

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not very clear what you're saying (also saying "etc., etc." doesn't help with knowing what troubleshooting steps you've tried). Would you mind uploading a short screen recording, showing the entire UI, with this issue?

You said you turned the source tracks on and off, but is your audio track patched properly? Take a look at this article if you're not sure how that process works: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html

If there is no "A1" highlighted on the far left of the Timeline header then audio won't come into the Timeline.

Also, when you say Library, are you talking about the Creative Cloud Libraries panel? If not, are you talking about the Media Browser or Project panel instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for the response. The source pathing seems to have fixed the problem completely so thanks a ton.

Also I am a little bit new to premiere so when I said Library I did mean Media Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that did the trick. There's a ton to learn and a lot of it is confusing. In the future it always helps to post full UI screenshots too as that always helps people troubleshoot with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines