Hello everyone! - This is my first post on the Adobe forums, but I couldn't for the life of me find anyone else that had run into a similar situation before. Hopefully someone out there is familiar.
App Version: Version 24.0.0 (Build 58)
Platform & OS Version: Windows 11 - Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.2134)
So I'm working on a YouTube project, and I'm having an issue with the following situation:
Now this issue in and of itself is strange, but what's even stranger is that I've used that SAME audio in the video previously and the audio/peaks are in THAT version during playback. So when I attempt to pull that audio from the Project Folder, it's not showing up, but the audio itself is still within my video.
Things I've tried to fix this:
I've been dealing with this problem for about a month, and I've been getting the older audio by going back in my timeline and copying and pasting them to where I need them, but this is becoming more of an annoyance and hopefully someone out there has seen this issue and come up with a fix. Until then, I'm okay with copying from audio already used *in* the timeline, but if anyone knows of any situation where this has happened before, I'd love to get any recommendations.
NOTE: This looks to be affecting about first 100+ of the audio files in the Project Folder list, and those imported afterwards appear to be working as expected. This confuses me even more, but I thought I'd put that information in there if that helps with this situation.
Does it make any difference if you are in list view in the project panel rather than icon view.
Nah it doesn't appear so, I just tried switching it to List View and the audio still does the same thing.
Try Sequence > Render audio from the menu.
Ah, yeah! I forgot about that option. Unfortunately it looks like that still hasn't fixed the issue.