• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possible if i have a audio track in premier and i did some cuts on in and then i received a new mix of the same audio how can i make that the new audio should become the old audio since i made cuts on it

TOPICS
Audio , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the new file is exactly the same duration:

Right click on file in Project Window: Replace footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

but i dont know why this is happening, both audios is the exact same length and for some reason it comes in at the second part of the sequence (see the video i sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try importing the new mix to the Project panel and make sure it is highlighted.   Right click on the audio clip in the timeline and choose Replace with clip from bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

could be an issue if the sampling rate is different (just a shot in the dark) and (another shot in the dark) it's possible the 2 files have different embedded timecode.  Not all audio formats have embedded timecode...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines