• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audiosignale von externen Geräten werden in Premiere Pro nicht erkannt / dargestellt.

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, für ein Projekt möchte ich mit verschiedenen Geräten ( Synthesizer, Drumcomputer, Mikrofon ) Audiosignale erzeugen und diese direkt in meiner Adobe Premiere Pro ( Version 15.2.0 ) Session recorden.

Zum Beispiel nutze ich ein Synthesizer ( Waldorf STVC ) um ein Audiosignal zu erzeugen, welches in das Mischpult / Audio Interface ( Behringer Wing ) eingespeist wird.

Das MacBook Pro ( macOS Monterey Version 12.2.1 ) habe ich über USB 3.0 ( Thunderbolt Adapter ) mit dem Mischpult / Audio Interface ( Behringer Wing ) verbunden, dieses wird von dem MacBook Pro problemlos erkannt und in den System / Toneinstellungen des MacBook Pro wird das eingehende Audiosignal auch visuell dargestellt.

In Adobe Premiere Pro habe ich über Einstellungen / Audiogeräte, dass Mischpult / Audio Interface ( Behringer Wing ) als Eingangsquelle ausgewählt und die Audioeinstellungen darauf angepasst.

Nun habe ich aber das Problem, dass Adobe Premiere Pro das Audiosignal nicht erkennt und bei der Aufnahme in der Timeline kein Audiosignal dargestellt wird. ( Siehe Screenshot 1 )

Des Weiteren werden die Kanäle von dem Mischpult / Audio Interface ( Behringer Wing ) erkannt, nur sind diese nicht anzuwählen und die Kanallautstärken sind komplett auf 0 gesetzt. ( Siehe Screenshot 2 )

Habt ihr Erfahrungen mit dieser Problematik und könnt ihr mir weiterhelfen das Problem zu lösen, um all die geplanten Audiosignale direkt in der Adobe Premiere Pro Session aufzunehmen !?

Ich freue mich über jeden konstruktiven Lösungsvorschlag.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Gutentag, Maik5E2E!

Hello, for a project I would like to generate audio signals with different devices ( synthesizer, drum computer, microphone ) and record them directly in my Adobe Premiere Pro ( version 15.2.0 ) session.

For example, I use a synthesizer ( Waldorf STVC ) to generate an audio signal, which is fed into the mixing console/audio interface ( Behringer Wing ).

Wow, that's rather an unconventional use of Premiere Pro but I suppose it is possible. If I were you, I'd explore using our audio application for music production, Audition, instead. Have you considered that? Do you have access to it?

The MacBook Pro ( macOS Monterey version 12.2.1 ) I have connected via USB 3.0 ( Thunderbolt Adapter ) with the mixing console / audio interface ( Behringer Wing ), this is easily recognized by the MacBook Pro and in the system / sound settings of the MacBook Pro the incoming audio signal is also visually displayed.

In Adobe Premiere Pro, via Settings/Audio Devices, I selected the Mixer/Audio Interface (Behringer Wing) as the input source and adjusted the audio settings accordingly.

Yes, mixing consoles are supported. That said, the idea is to monitor and mix the audio from video sources that have already been recorded.

But now I have the problem that Adobe Premiere Pro does not recognize the audio signal and no audio signal is displayed in the timeline when recording. ( See screenshot 1 )

Furthermore, the channels are recognized by the mixing console / audio interface ( Behringer Wing ), only they are not to be selected and the channel volumes are completely set to 0. ( See screenshot 2 )

Do you have experience with this problem and can you help me solve the problem to record all the planned audio signals directly in the Adobe Premiere Pro session !?

Premiere Pro does not have any live recording capabilities that I know of save for our VO tool. Excellent feature request, though. Sorry about that. Maybe you could get a signal into the audio channel if you enabled the VO tool? I don't think that will break anything, so give it a try.

I am happy about any constructive proposal for a solution

Check out Audition. 🙂

Danke Sehr,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guten abend!

Premiere has no midi capabilities, and very limited recording capabilities as Kevin noted. Audition can record from external sources and mixing consoles, which is well past Premiere's abilities.

And yes, Audition has the ability to work with external control surfaces for audio mixing. However, Audition doesn't have any "midi" type input capablities, which is kind of frustrating at times. So my partner has been trying to get me able to work in Ableton or something else with midi input controls.

The idea being I'd record the midi stuff over 'there', export the audio file to work with in either Premiere or Audition.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines