• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authenticating a second computer

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on two pc's that I don't have current access to. If I have a Mac and I wanted to use it on that instead of one of the other pc's is there a way to do that? I installed CC and Premier on the Mac but it still won't open the launch page. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to use it on the new computer you should just get a prompt that allows you to disconnect the license from one or both of the other computers so that you can use it on this one. It's very easy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping that would be the case but I forgot to add that this Mac was used for the same license before and then I tried one of the other pc's taking away the license from this Mac and now I'm not getting that pop up. Quite a pickle. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Premiere Pro do you have installed?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should work  just as Phillip describes. Be sure you are using the same login credentials as the subscription.

If not working, contact support.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines