Auto cropping of video on export

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had 2 experiences where I have edited only the audio track of a video, export it to share and it plays with the left-hand side of the screen cropped out of the view. It is almost as though Premiere Pro automatically zoomed in on the screen a bit on the left-hand side, resulting in the cropped view. The video did not need to be cropped or zoomed in, so that is not an edit I made to the original video. Both of these videos were long (20 minutes plus), so I am not sure if that is a contributing factor to this issue. However, having spent hours on the audio edits, I am hesitatant to go through that again from the original video until I learn what caused the cropped view in the exported version. Has anyone else experienced this issue? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot sequence setting, export setting, clip properties, timeline with Program monitor showing.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Ann said, it's helpful if you can post info about your sequence and clips and output settings. More or less though, just go look at your clip size (frame size), then go look at your sequence size (in sequence settings) and then check your output settings and make sure they all match the clip. That's it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines