• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto feature for Basic Correction in Lumetri Color not applying to some clips

Participant ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been going through clips individually in my timeline and using the Auto feature to apply basic color correction, however it does nothing for a few clips.  I've tried nesting said clips, which then causes the Auto feature to work when I apply it again.  

Any idea what might be happening here?

And is there a way to apply this basic auto color correction to multiple clips?

Thank you!

n0n0_0-1667527730352.png

n0n0_1-1667527768773.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Auto Color correction makes light changes in the clip, according to your screenshot you are not applied Auto color correction try to reset and applied again and make sure your playhead is on the clip you selected to apply this way you can view whether changes happen or not.

Yes, you can apply the Auto color effect to multiple clips.

Once you apply the Auto color correction to one clip select that clip and go to Effect Control Panel select Lumetric Color effect copy using the keyboard or right-click.

Select all clips in Timeline and paste. Auto color correction applies to all clips in Timeline.

Thanks,

Suraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I tried applying to the clip again, and have been following the same steps.  No changes happen on some clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continuing on the last message.. I am only able to make color changes to those clips once I've nested them.

Secondly, when applying to multiple clips at once, how can I avoid accidentally duplicating the auto color correction on clips that already have it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version are you using? Is that for a Particular clip or a particular format Auto correction not applied?

You can select only those clips you want to apply the effect by "shift + click" in this way you can avoid duplicating the auto colour correction.

thanks,

Suraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines