• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUTO REFRAME Edits are not going along with the auto reframe

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This possibly has been answered somewhere else maybe?  I've been all over the internet and cant seem to find the answer.  Editing stand up clips for the internet.  From the base idea of auto reframe is that when you are finished editing everything you should be able to just reframe it and everything carries over correct?  Well after I sit and edit everything and everything is jolly and good.  I hit auto reframe and it just takes the original video and reframes it COMPLETELY IGNORING all of the edits that were made.  So does this defeat the purpose of auto reframe?  Every video i've watched doesn't even mention this.  BUT ITS INFURITATING.  I've wasted so much time looking for a answer or a solution.  I've been ignoring using reframe for so long because of this issue.  i'm sure i'm doing something wrong I just need to know what it is, before I throw my computer out the window and move to the woods.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. Can you check this article for more information on Auto Reframe? https://adobe.ly/47H34a9

Let us know if this helps. Happy to investigate further.

Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. Can you check this article for more information on Auto Reframe? https://adobe.ly/47H34a9

Let us know if this helps. Happy to investigate further.

Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines