• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Reframe frame size wrong

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I use auto reframe to change a sequence from 16:9 to 9:16 the video frame size doesnt just flip the aspect ratios and leave the frame size as it should. instead I end up with 607:1080 or some other strange number. 

Mostly it reframes down to 607 by 1080, but if I manually change the frame size first and then apply the autoreframe effect it works normally?

does anyone have this experience or anything similar?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem. it really makes auto reframe unusable with my workflow

I read that media on smaller res on your timeline could be the cause,
I removed them all but still...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything including filming in 4k to downsize to 1080 but it doesnt work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Josh,

I apologize for not having a solution to this issue yet. Please get in touch with us for further help on this issue here. In the lower-right corner, start the chat and then ask for the "video queue." That action should get you to the proper folks to open a case. Send me a PM if you have any trouble resolving the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines