• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto safe and project suddenly doesn't exist anymore

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I have working on a project for a couple of days and also did  "export media" I closed the project. today I want the change a few things but  the project file and auto safe are gone. All the other content is still in the folder. I can't find it in the trashcan.

I looked for it in the back up and search with spotlight.

I work on a Macbook pro macOS Monterey with the latest versions of Premiere pro.

I hope someday can help me because it took me a lot of time to produce it so far..

best regards Ossie

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

I used the search bar to find particular words. than I tried to find the project on date because I did the export on a particular date so the last auto safe shoot be the same. I was certain the folder shoot be on the computer. In an earlier back up I found a folder with a different name but the same meening. I used the search bar again and find a folder hidden in a folder on the desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove this post. I found it at a hard to find place where the search engines  didn't find it !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it on an external drive?

Please reply with your method of finding it so that others might benefit from your solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the search bar to find particular words. than I tried to find the project on date because I did the export on a particular date so the last auto safe shoot be the same. I was certain the folder shoot be on the computer. In an earlier back up I found a folder with a different name but the same meening. I used the search bar again and find a folder hidden in a folder on the desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines