• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Transcribe disappears when clicking "Transcribe Sequence"

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using Premiere Pro 22.0.0 Build 169 on PC, and when I try to auto-transcribe my sequence for captions, the entire contents of the Text panel disappears when clicking "Transcribe Sequence" - it just goes to an empty gray box. The only way to get the contents of the panel back is by restarting Premiere entirely.

I've trashed my preferences, but still no luck. The audio being transcribed is a voice over recorded directly into Premiere, and there was no other audio in the sequence. Seems like a bug, but I'm not sure. Help?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the staff response here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/transcription-not-working/m-p/12502192#M3769...

I now think it must be a bug, but it does not affect me, also PC running PR 22.0.0. 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing was happening to me. My transcript would vanish and in it's place: <type your caption here>
EASY workaround: at the top go to window -> Change the window workspaces to text-based editing, or anything that is different from what you're using now, then switch it back. BOOM your transcript is back! And with out restarting Premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines