• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic cut based on defined area in video

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering whether anyone knows if there are any ways or plugins that let you define an area in a video, in which if pixels change (within a treshhold i would assume) an action or a(two) cut(s) could be performed (maybe with a preset move of the cuts to get a little before the action and a little bit after?

The reason I would love this is because in sports where precision movement is important you typically set up a camera to film a session of practice; then you cut it up into usable chunks and use it for review or compilations. So if premiere could make those cuts automatically; it would save a lot of time scrolling through long clips. (Sure it would be nice to just start and stop a camera instead; but you don't always have the manpower to do that unfortunately 😕 )

Thank you for reading! 😊

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How would Premiere know what is usable and what not...................

Might want to check out JKL editing.

https://nofilmschool.com/2018/10/how-use-j-k-and-l-keys-premiere-pro-speed-your-workflow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines