• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic Mixing for Video Editors

Guide ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a plugin software for audio mixing. Are you using Premiere Pro only or plugin software for audio mixing? Do you have experience with this?    

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a number of plugins for audio work. So ... which one specifically are you referring to?

Also, within Pr, there's the Essential Sound Panel which makes it easy to designate a track as dialogue, another as ambient sound, a third as music background. And set to auto-duck the others when there is dialog going.

It also includes some easy options for quick treatment of the file for normalizing volume and such.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am referring to this because price has been reduced.

https://alexaudiobutler.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No experience with that one. Hopefully someone may respond. I've just done my own audio work, it isn't that difficult for the things I do.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That mean you say without any plugin good audio mixing can be done only with Premiere Pro.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do some pretty decent audio fixing in PrPro. You can also use the option to edit the clip or sequnce in Audition to get a lot more options for audio work, but again, as an audio app, it's a bit more to learn.

And as noted, the ESP gives you some very simple options to do levels normalizing, auto-ducking of other tracks to dialogue, noise reduction and some other things.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you ever purchased this or not, but my team uses this for all of our videos. It's a HUGE time saver. It only works with premiere so if you have a workflow that requires media encoder, this isn't your solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not purchase this. Because there is no adequate response about this. If it is a HUGE time saver it is good for a professional video editor. I am not professional editor.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines