• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic subtitles never stop loading

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me only with some videos, but when the automatic subtitle transcription ends, it is frozen in "transcribing on device" and does not create the subtitles, it just remains with the bar filled.

Previously I had used it with the same video files (same frame rate and same resolution) and it worked fine, but now it won't let me.

efhge.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laudg,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. What is the length/duration of the clip/sequence that you are transcribing? Also, is it always getting stuck in the end? We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are 40-minute episodes, it happens to me with those of a specific soap opera, I have tried others and it works well for me. This is the video file with which I get an error:

1.jpg

But with this video file it works perfectly for me.

I use the latest version of premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This video file it works perfectly:

2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines