• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic timeline

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import videos into Premiere Pro it automatically inserts them into the timeline and I have to delete them to put the sequence and the snippet I want. How do I disable this automatic action?

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

You're using the new Import page to start projects obviously. To the right there is an option to create a sequence from the imported media. Simply deselect that option.

You can also simply type a project Name, set a Location, deselect everything else including both the 'middle' of the page and the right-side options. Then click "create".

It will create a blank project file, you go to the MediaBrowser or the Project panel and import media as thou wist.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're using the new Import page to start projects obviously. To the right there is an option to create a sequence from the imported media. Simply deselect that option.

You can also simply type a project Name, set a Location, deselect everything else including both the 'middle' of the page and the right-side options. Then click "create".

It will create a blank project file, you go to the MediaBrowser or the Project panel and import media as thou wist.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Neil! I found it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines