• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically adding Open and Close Stinger in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to automatically add an open and close when exporting a .mp4 in PP?

Instead of adding an open and close on the timeline, is there a way to just do it in the export?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Negative. Not natively within Premiere at least.

That said, if you're using it for every video, you can make a project that serves as a template for your edits which includes a sequence with the open/close in it, and then just inject your edit as a nest between them. Shouldn't take long to do once you've setup your template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does any other app within Adobe CC do this? Like Media Encoder, etc?
[https://realtytexas.me/assets/logos/web-rt-logo-email.png]<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I'm aware of, maybe there's some third party tool or something but to be completely honest I can't imagine it saving any more time compared to the templating method I mentioned above - unless you're trying to do this as a batch process with hundreds of pre-existing videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines