• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically reducing noise

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to edit some footage of gameplay with friends. I've been working on this project for quite a while and have run into many bugs, but ive been able to find fixes or workarounds for all of them so far. Today I was editing and working on the audio when the audio all throughout the entire project went weird. It all sounded muffled and I couldnt find out why because even clips I hadn't gotten to editing yet were messed up. I eventually tried turning on noise reducing and turning it back off while the clip was playing and it worked but when I replayed the clip or paused and unpaused it, the noise reduction was back on again and I would have to check it on and off again. I would really appreciate an explanation or fix for this, thanks.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okey Dokey.

First up, what is your OS, version of Premiere and what type of NR are you trying to do with what tools please?

I would also highly recommend using something like Audition to do this type of thing, as it has much better tools & is designed for this and you can easily re-import the cleaned audio back into Premiere afterwards.

The right tool for the job will always help matters - honestly.

Do the mix first, then export the completed stereo file and bring this into AA, clean & massage it & re-import the results back into a new audio track in premiere - you will find life much easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that, didn't know what information I had to give. I'm on Windows 10 using Premiere Pro 2019 Build 13. I wasn't trying to do any noise reduction I was simply changing the volume of the clips to make sure it was all level and that was when it kept applying noise reduction to the project with essential sound. Also, thanks for the tip about Audition, I'll look into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines