• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autosave won't remain in the background

Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time Premiere autosaves, it pushes the app workspace in the foreground, overtaking whatever I'm watching or keystroking. Is this a bug or a feature? I'm interrupted every 15 minutes by this routine, which is compelling evidence for disabling the autosave.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you're involved in the actual coding of the program, it's impossible to tell how complicated it would be to fix and what unintended consequences could ensue...  Just monitor this board whenever an update comes out and new bugs appear.... sometimes caused by new features, but also sometimes caused by attempts to fix a different bug.  

And apple keeps changing things in OS updates (usually in the name of enhancing security) that may impact how premiere interacts with the OS.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP posted this on May 20, 2021. It is June 30, 2022 and the unsaving continues to be a problem that requires a solution. 
PP 22.5.0 build 62
MAC OS 12.4 MBP M1MAX 64GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's May 2023 and STILL HAPPENING. PPro version 23.3.0. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey footagehead,

I got your message. I don't like it either. Check out the Beta version. The feature should be included there now. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Kevin, 

If you say it's in the next release, I'll wait. I'm on a big project right now, too risky to switch to a Beta. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines