• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autoupdate destroyed all prefernces

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently installed Red Giants Suite of plugins and now randomly both my After Effects and Premire Pro has been updated with ALL my prefernces gone & 3rd party plugins that were installed, im about to seriously question why i keep using this software i really dont want to have to re-install multiple different plugins and re-create multiple presets. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premire Pro was 15.4.1
After Effects was 18.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

since the problem started when you installed red giant plut-ins, I'd suggest you check with them...  and make sure the red giant version is compatible with your versions of premiere and ae.  And you might tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines