• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Avi Files Linked Wrong Media

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open my project from my harddrive so I have to link the media. The thing is, there's like 35 minutes worth of media linked in an avi file and it plays media from a different project. Do I have to go back in my camera roll and relink all the footage like that or is there a way to break apart the avi file?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have multiple files with the same names?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well on my the hard drive itself there’s just the video that’s messing up my footage. But when I go to link that same file is now 35 minutes long idk if that answers your question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's linking to the correct file but not showing the right footage then definitely delete your media cache as Peru Bob suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines