Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad quality after render

Participant ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a short clip in Blender and finished it in Premiere Pro. But the result, after render, is not the same as shown in the Premiere Pro Preview. Left picture is after Render and right one the preview in Premiere Pro. The wall in the background looks so pixelated. Later in the clip, the table looks also pixelated in some scenes.

But why is the result wors than the preview?

Blender (images) and Premiere Pro are 25 fps and 1920x1080

Render Preset: Match Source - Adaptive High Bitrate

Quality.jpgsettings.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you rendering a high quality image sequence from Blender?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are HD (1920x1080)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's just the frame size.

What is the file format and compression type?

Or... are you rendering a PNG image sequence at either 8 bits per channel or 16 bits per channel as recommended in the Blender user guide "if you intend on-screen output or encoding into multiple video formats."

Blender Manual > Supported Graphics Formats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, sorry.

It's 8 bit PNG (RGBA)

Compression: 15%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should yield pretty good results.

Try using "Match Source - High Bitrate" instead of "Match Source - Adapative High Bitrate".

Also, try exporting a second PNG pass where there is no compression.

If you decide you want to try a different encoder, Shutter Encoder is donationware with several options for MP4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for my late responce.

It also does not work. I changed the settings from "Adapative High Bitrate" to "High Bitrate" but it is still the same bad quality.

I haven't ried to change the compression settings in Blender. In my opinion, not the PNG's are the problem, the quality is perfect. Premiere Pro is the problem. Why do I get a wors quality after export than in the preview. I had a similar problem in the past

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premiere-pro-bad-output-quality/m-p/13138961...

It was closed by an admin, but my problem is still the same. Maybe it has to to with...?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines