Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch add audio to large number of silent clips

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fairly new to Premiere

Currently we my company is manually adding audio to some video clips we get. But recently we got over 100 clips of the same length thst need audio. I figure there has to be a way to do this in a batch but could use guidance.

or even just some drag and drop process to make these. The only hitch is see is that we do sometimes need to match the music tone to the video a bit. 

thanks in advance  

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if what you need is to synchronize the audios with your videos, but if that's what you need, you should select the two clips, the video one (usually with moderately well recorded ambient audio) and the audio one, Right click and look for the "Synchronize" option, then select to synchronize with Audio and that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I don't think you can do this in batch, at least I don't know of such an option in Premiere Pro, you'll have to do it one by one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines