• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Render using Markers

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently converted from Vegas Pro, and so far like the change.  However there is one feature that Vegas Pro had, which I cannot find in Premiere Pro.  Batch render, using markers.  Such as if I have a video, and want to "carve it up" with markers, to export 20 smaller videos from the main sequence (like a full length concert, segemented into individual performance videos).  I also want to keep the entire sequence intact, because it will be seen as a single, uninterrupted concert as well.  In Vegas, I would setup markers for each individual performance, as well as a marker encompassing the entire video sequence, batch render, and walk away for several hours.

Does that feature exist in Premiere Pro?

Thanks, and regards.

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, after a day of research, seems this function does not exist natively in Premiere Pro.  Seems like it would be very simple to include this feature, though.  The time it will take to manually produce multiple videos from a single timeline would be costly and crazy impractical, for sure.  Could cut the sequence apart and nest, and export all of the nests, but then that permanently mutilates clips on the timeline, gets unnecessarily cluttered, difficult to change each nest after a cut is made, etc.  Unfortunately, might be back to Vegas to batch render (or batch queue) multiple videos from a single timeline.  That is a snap.

Formal request to Adobe: Please add a feature to batch export multiple videos from a timeline using markers, marker ranges, chapters, chapter ranges, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree and have added this as a feature request, so please vote for it!

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/44729758-export-to-indvidua...

There is a comment by Antoine Autokrama about his MultiRender plugin that I was not aware of. That might well be very useful to some.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree! This would be an extremely useful feature! Adobe, please add this feature if possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines