• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Because Drag & Drop doesn't work in Essential Graphics?

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

When I try to drag a title from the Premiere Pro Essential Graphics into the Premiere Pro Time Line, I get a hand with a closed fist and a small prohibition sign.

How I drag the Title in my Timeline?

I can't take a screenshot because the mouse pointer is hidden.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Where did you get that title? I am curious as it seems you're in the French version and there is a possibility if that is from an English language source that it was not run through the Universalizer.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't find the solution for my problem.

I have made two photos at the screen FYI.

2.jpg

I can't drag the Title 634 (and all others) in my Time Line from the Essential Graphic Library.

1.jpg

That little hand with prohibition sign appears and I can't drop it here in my project.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the track locked?

Please show the beginning of the sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob, the tracks aren’t locked because other videos (not in essential graphics) I am able to drag and drop they from the default library and edit what I want.

I can‘t have the ability at the moment to take a screenshot but at evening I send it (CH-Bern Time ~9:00PM).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you get that title? I am curious as it seems you're in the French version and there is a possibility if that is from an English language source that it was not run through the Universalizer.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

the Titles I have get from VideoHive.net.

that is the link: https://videohive.net/item/mogrt-titles-300-animated-titles-for-premiere-pro-after-effects/21688149?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be 'old' mogrt in a too new version of Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the points in the description is Compatible with Premiere Pro CC2019.

The .mogrt files were update at the last version (latest update of the package 15th May 2019).

How I solve this issue if isn’t the version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set Premiere to English instead of Italian.

See if that might be the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann's comment is a reference to what I mentioned  ... for use on different languages mogrts need to be run through the Universalizer.

So yes switch to English language and se if it works. If so, the vendor did not completely do their job.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neil, seems like you are very knowledgeable on this subject, I hope you could be finally able to help me out,  I'm having the exact same issue, unable to drag MOGRT's to the timeline in premiere, I already switched to enlish lenguage, I assured that I have a sequence and a video on the timeline before draging and I'm also dragging it to the correct track but I'm still having that closed hand icon that is not letting me to drag the MORGRT, the thing is that this only happens with purshased MOGRT's, the native ones are working just fine and are letting me to drag them with no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yeah, now it's working!

Thank you!

I have installed the English Version and the issue was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That clearly means the company you got it from needs to modify their workflow ... for ANYONE making mogrts commercially, the last step BEFORE PUBLISHING is to run them through the Universalizer for language issues.

You might contact them about this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I had the exact same problem. Unable to drag the essential graphics into my timeline. Before that it still working perfectly but all of a sudden one day I cant drag it anymore. My solution is i deleted all the files from C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Motion Graphics Templates and open back premiere. Now it's working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It is worked for me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines