• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best app to catalog video files

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not find Light Room very satisfactory to catalog my video files, although I use it for my photos. I see many online agree with my opinion.  But I cannot find any good recomendations for another app that indeed is well suited to catalog many video files.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Formats , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, Lightroom is not for and should not be used to catalog video files, that would result in a very messy and problematic expreience. Have you tried Bridge? It's included with Creative Cloud and can provide easier management and tagging than directly using Windows Explorer or macOS Finder. It's not a robust Digital Asset Management system, but it might be a start; it really depends on how you want to organize your files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never used bridge, but will definitely investigate it - thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines