• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best tools, scripts or processes to automate the cutting of clips based stability of footage..

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how safe is it to use tools like https://aescripts.com/roughcut/ (temporarily discontinued) or  https://www.wobbleai.com/shakefree/  ??

They give you a good idea of what I want to accomplish. I produce tons of footage that I need cut into the most stable clips (length between 10 and 59 seconds each) .. 

I asked OpenAi chat bot how to do this.. It mentioned ExtendScript as the javascript language to potentially do this manually. 

But I would like your input about the best ways to go about this..  Something that I didn't mention here? or have you got experience with these and would recommend trying them out? 

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always try before you buy!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it safe to install in general? I don't want to install so many plugins in my pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines